Try this delicious, classic and quick recipe (with ingredients) for Tuna Carbonara. It’s creamy and satisfying and perfect for busy weeknights.
– 200g/7oz of linguine pasta
– 2 cans of tuna in oil
– 2 eggs
– 30g/1oz of grated Parmesan cheese
– 30g/1oz of grated Pecorino cheese
– olive oil
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1 glass of white wine
– chilli pepper
– In a pan brown the garlic with some olive oil.
– Meanwhile, drain the tuna and then put it into the pan with the garlic
– Now add the wine and let it evaporate (‘sfumare’).
– Finally add a bit of chili powder and some ground parsley (or mint)
– In a pot, boil the pasta in boiling water (previously salted with 2 fists of salt)
– In the meantime, put the eggs in a bowl and add grated parmesan and pecorino cheese, some salt and pepper and a little of parsley; then beat everything with a fork.
– When the pasta is al dente (almost ready but still a bit hard), drain it and mix it in the pan with the tuna sauce
– Pour the linguine and tuna in the bowl with the eggs, parmesan and pecorino sauce and stir it in order to amalgamate it all together.
Serve hot! 🙂