Italy is home to some of the world’s most mouthwatering pastries, and if you’re looking for the very best of the bunch, this list could provide the answer.
The Gambero Rosso – the equivalent of the Michelin guide, the Bible for Italian foodies – has released its annual list of the very best pastry shops in the country.
Announced just in time for the Christmas season, the guide could serve as inspiration for anyone seeking the perfect panettone or pandoro.
In total, 560 shops were included in the guide, from all corners of the country.
Here’s the full list of the spots given the ‘Tre Torte’ award.
1. Pasticceria Veneto, Brescia
2. Dalmasso, Avigliana
3. Biasetto, Padua
4. Maison Manilia, Montesano sulla Marcellana
5. Besuschio, Abbiategrasso
6. Gino Fabbri Pasticcere, Bologna
7. Pasquale Marigliano, Ottaviano
8. Pasticceria Agricola Cilentana Pietro Macellaro, Piaggine, Sardinia
9. Acherer, Brunico
10. Nuovo Mondo, Prato